Decided on whether you want a bunk bed?
As much as kids love a bunk bed, parents also want to know that the bunk they choose is completely safe.
Safety is paramount when it comes to all of our bunk beds!
Our cool Kai 3 sleeper bunk bed design has some super nifty features and benefits but it has also been tested for durability, quality and most of all safety.
Let’s take a look at all you need to know about our Kai 3 Sleeper Bunk Bed.
- save 25% for a limited time. Ends 19 April 2022
- 4 colour combinations (Cascina with a choice of Antique Pink, White, Smoky Blue or Shade)
Measurements and Weight Restrictions:
- measures: 147cmH x 108.5cmW x 205
- mattress NOT included: x 2 non-standard size mattresses (extra-length) required 15cmH x 200cmW x 90cmD
- load capacity for each bed is 90kg
10 Stand-out Features:
- reversible bunk bed – ladder can be positioned on the left or right hand side of the bed
- safety barrier around the entire perimeter of the upper bed
- does not require bed slats, bases/mattress supports are included for both beds – base board looks neater than the classic grate when viewing from the lower bed, it also gives the bed more stability and strength
- pull-out trundle bed included with wheels for 90 x 190 mattress
- metal mattress stopper included
- curved grip on ladder for easier access
- effective non-slip adhesive for stairs that is durable and quick to apply
- vent caps for mattress base
- made from tough, densely compacted particle board with a melamine resin cover (no paper foil is used) – the melamine has a hand-feel and appearance of solid wood and is moderately heat resistant, moist repellent and scratch resistant
- board thickness: structure 16mm up to 25mm for support panels, edge band 1mm, high quality metal hardware used with ABS handles
Test and Certifications:
- conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture, including formaldehyde emission testing, optimal surface properties, such as wear or scratch resistance and antibacterial surface property
Country of Origin:
- made in Barcelona, Spain by Trasman
Trasman is one of Spain’s leading furniture manufacturers. Trasman is most well known for their innovative, well designed, high quality, functional furniture for kids and teens. The range is produced at their factory in Barcelona, Spain using cutting edge German technology for precisely constructed, rigid furniture that is built to last. The stringent quality control of the raw material, the care taken in the development and production processes plus service excellence to their customers, means that Trasman has been successfully equipping homes with their furniture in over 32 countries around the world for more than 30 years.
Trasman is exclusive to Nest in South Africa.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Trasman. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
You just have to decide who sleeps in each bunk now!
But if our Kai 3 Sleeper Bunk Bed is not the bunk of your (kids) dreams then take a look here to see our full range of over 25 exclusive, high quality bunks that are innovative from top to bottom!
To view our full range of products from Trasman click here.