Sleep, study, store…anything is possible with our new Skye High Sleeper Bed!
Innovative from top to bottom, and engineered for extra durability and safety, this ingenious setup is a wonderful space saving solution for your youngster’s room.
Designed with kids’ busy lives in mind, the Skye High Sleeper Bed has a full-sized, extra length bed that sits above a built-in, large desk. The desk is almost as long as the entire bed and offers ample space for setting up media devices.
It also provides a quiet and uncluttered area, so your child can revise and study without distractions.
There is plenty of reachable shelving space for books, school files and stationery. There are even two storage spaces underneath the bed plus two handy storage spaces underneath the desk.
The Skye High Sleeper Bed is available in two finishes. Choose from an oak and white combination or a white and graphite combination – whatever suits your kid’s style!
This loft bed is designed to help you create an all-in-one, storage-friendly bedroom system that is comfortable, good-looking, practical and works hard!
Everything else you need to know
- measures: 183cmH x 205cmL x 110cmD
- weight: 144.15kgs (6 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: non-standard size mattress required 15cmH x 200cmW x 90cmD (extra length)
- load capacity for bed is 90kg
- recommended age is 6yrs+
- safety barrier around the entire perimeter of the raised bed
- does not require bed slats, base/mattress support is included
- base board looks neater than the classic grate when viewing from below, it also gives the bed more stability and strength
- vent caps for mattress base included
- ladder cannot be positioned on the opposite side
- shaped ladder with rounded edges and deep steps, makes access to the sleeping area safe and easy
- includes effective non slip adhesive for stairs that is durable and quick to apply
- two storage spaces under the bed measure: 92.8cmW x 23.2cmD x 26.8cmH
- two storage spaces under the desk measure: 92.8cmW x 23.2cmD x 33.6cmH
- made from tough, densely compacted particle board with a melamine resin cover (no paper foil is used)
- the melamine has a hand-feel and appearance of solid wood and is moderately heat resistant, moist repellent and scratch resistant
- material thickness 16mm up to 25mm for support panels; edge band 1mm
- oak and white veneer combination finish or white and graphite combination finish
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- you will need two adults to build this bed
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 12 month manufacturer’s guarantee included
- conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in Barcelona, Spain by Trasman
Trasman is one of Spain’s leading furniture manufacturers. Trasman is most well known for their innovative, well designed, high quality, functional furniture for kids and teens. The range is produced at their factory in Barcelona, Spain using cutting edge German technology for precisely constructed, rigid furniture that is built to last.
The stringent quality control of the raw material, the care taken in the development and production processes plus service excellence to their customers, means that Trasman has been successfully equipping homes with their furniture in over 32 countries around the world for more than 30 years.