Encourage your child’s imagination and creativity with this fun and educational chalkboard bookcase. At the same time, you can also keep your little one’s books and toys neat and tidy. The sliding chalkboard frontage opens to reveal two handy shelves. The bottom shelf of this easy-reach, low-level bookcase is slightly angled to prevent any items tumbling to the floor.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 81cmH x 74cmL x 35cmD
- weight: 16.5kgs (1 carton)
- finish: artisan oak
- frame: particleboard covered with artisan oak effect foil, edges with the same finish, certain edges ABS; sliding door front:
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty include – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France