Designed with flexibility and longevity in mind the Sasha collection is perfect for modern nurseries. Straight and asymmetric lines, rounded trims and a curved headboard and footboard give it a contemporary feel with a soft edge. There are two finishes available to choose from. The Whitewashed Pine finish offers a more Nordic style, but if you prefer a warmer feel, then opt for the Country Oak finish. The repetition between white and wood tones on both options remains the same.
Thoughtfully made to grow with your child, the Sascha collection is also defined by its simple, gender-neutral style.
Need additional storage space for your baby’s things that will be easily accessible? This small bookcase is just what you need. It is designed to fit directly behind the Sacha changing chest. This means that you can keep your baby’s nappies and toiletries within easy reach of the changing board. Stylish as well as practical, the Sacha bookcase has three storage areas separated by two white shelves. On the top, a storage area with raised edges provides additional space for everyday items. This bookcase is mobile, so it can be moved around quickly and easily. It can be used free standing for your baby’s first books as they grow older.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 90cmH x 33cmL x 38cmD
- weight: 15.6kgs (1 carton)
- finish: country oak
- structure – panels and fronts: particleboard covered with country oak; some fronts made from particleboard covered with white foil; edges: same foil, some rounded
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France