Designed with flexibility and longevity in mind the Sacha collection is perfect for modern nurseries. Straight and asymmetric lines, rounded trims and a curved headboard and footboard give it a contemporary feel with a soft edge. There are two finishes available to choose from. The Whitewashed Pine finish offers a more Nordic style, but if you prefer a warmer feel, then opt for the Country Oak finish. The repetition between white and wood tones on both options remains the same.
Thoughtfully made to grow with your child, the Sacha collection is also defined by its simple, gender-neutral style.
Convenient, modular and designed to evolve, the Sacha Convertible Compact Bed offers all the functions of several pieces of furniture in one, so that it is easy to care for your baby. With its understated and timeless looks, it changes in line with your child’s learning activities.
– a 70 x 140 cm cot bed with a base that can be adjusted to two different heights;
– a 3-drawer chest;
– a changing board;
– a small wardrobe with a rail for hanging up your baby’s clothes;
– a bookcase with 7 compartments for storing books and toys; and
– a 140-cm panel so that the cot bed can be converted into a 70 x 140 cm starter bed.
Clever and practical, the Sascha compact bed converts to remain fully functional as your baby grows. On this easy-to-convert model, the cot’s safety railings can be removed from age 3, when your child starts becoming more independent and capable of getting in and out of bed on their own.
In just a few minutes, the cot can be transformed into a starter bed by fitting the included 140cm side panel; a three-drawer chest, a desk with a pedestal unit and door, and a large bookcase. Mattress is not supplied.
Once converted, this toddler bed will remain suitable until your child’s fifth birthday.
To maximise the storage space in your baby’s nursery, add the optional 2 compartment large drawer on castors that slides easily underneath the cot. Use it to store clothes, toys or bulky items like bedding.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- convertible compact bed measures: 102cmH x 205cmL x 115cmD; drawer measures: 17cmH x 200cmL x 93cmD
- convertible compact bed weight: 197kgs (8 cartons); drawer weight: 22.5kgs (1 carton)
- mattress NOT included: mattress size required for convertible compact bed 70cmW x 140cmD
- finish: country oak
- structure – panels and fronts: particleboard covered with country oak; some fronts made from particleboard covered with white foil; edges: same foil, some rounded; ABS wood effect around the changing table top and on the consoles, around the bed headboards and on the top of the chest of drawers; ABS edges with white foil on the consoles of the compact bed; single bed rail: in lacquer solid ash wood; railings: white lacquered solid beech; bed base: solid beech with beech plywood slats; other elements: drawers: frames made from particleboard covered with grey polypropylene with grey roller drawer runners
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions; item for home use only
- recommended age cot: 0-3yrs; converted toddler bed: 3-5 yrs
- general safety: in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard NF EN-716 – 1:2008 + A1:2013 for infant cots and French standard NF D60-300-4: 2012 for toddler beds; toddler bed for child capable of climbing in and out of their bed alone
- changing board safety: in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard NF EN12221 for the changing tables; must be secured to the Sacha storage chest only; it cannot be purchased separately; maximum weight of child: 15 kg; never leave a child unattended; use changing mats with maximum dimensions of 53 x 70 x 3cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France (excluding bed rails and bases made in the European Union).