Designed with flexibility and longevity in mind the Sasha collection is perfect for modern nurseries. Straight and asymmetric lines, rounded trims and a curved headboard and footboard give it a contemporary feel with a soft edge. There are two finishes available to choose from. The Whitewashed Pine finish offers a more Nordic style, but if you prefer a warmer feel, then opt for the Country Oak finish. The repetition between white and wood tones on both options remains the same.
Thoughtfully made to grow with your child, the Sascha collection is also defined by its simple, gender-neutral style.
With its two-tone country oak and crisp white finish, the Sacha nursery chest is a real winner! It has 3 spacious drawers which are ideal for storing some of your baby’s bulkier items plus it is adaptable. The chest features soft-close mechanisms on all the drawers. You can open and close them without making a sound, so that your baby can have a peaceful night’s sleep.
Combine this chest with the changing board option to create a 2-in-1 unit: a changing table with storage for baby’s clothes. The optional Sacha changing board fits directly onto this unit. This changing board is only sold with the Sacha chest. This piece of furniture offers complete longevity by adapting easily to your child’s age. The changing board provides excellent stability for changing baby with complete peace of mind. It is suitable for children weighing up to 11 kg, and is not recommended for weights exceeding this. Wall mounting recommended.
Need additional storage space for your baby’s things that will be easily accessible? Well, you also have the option to add the Sacha small bookcase, that’s designed to slip behind the Sacha chest of drawers underneath the changing board. This means that you can keep your baby’s nappies and toiletries with easy reach of the changing board. Stylish as well as practical, the Sacha bookcase has three storage areas separated by two white shelves. On the top, a storage area with raised edges provides additional space for everyday items. This bookcase is mobile, so it can be moved around quickly and easily. It can also be used free standing for your baby’s first books as they grow older.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- chest measures: 90cmH x 98cmL x 51cmD; changing board measures: 98cmH x 60cmL x 86cmD
- chest weight: 46.8kgs (2 cartons); changing board weight: 11.7 kgs (1 carton)
- finish: country oak
- structure – panels and fronts: particleboard covered with country oak; some fronts made from particleboard covered with white foil; edges: same foil, some rounded; ABS wood effect around the changing table top and on the consoles and on the top of the chest of drawers; other elements: drawers: frames made from particleboard covered with grey polypropylene with grey roller drawer runners
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- general safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- safety changing board: item for home use only; in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard EN-12221- 1:2008 +A1:2013 for changing tables; must be secured to the Sacha chest; not sold separately; important: children must not be left unattended on the changing board; type 2 changing board; maximum weight of child: 15 kg; we recommend using a changing mat measuring 53 x 70cm, maximum thickness 6 cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France