The Marcel collection has an elegant style. This blond oak-finish bedroom set is enhanced by the white frame that adds a modern touch. Certain fronts are grooved with white digital printing. This subtle, smart detail provides some interest. The white, rounded handles on the natural storage units are also an eye-catching feature.
White grooving adds an elegant touch to the blond oak fronts of the Marcel wardrobe. The tapered, slanted legs and lower shelf are white, which helps to soften the overall appearance.
The Marcel wardrobe with 2 doors, enables you to neatly store and organise all the belongings of infants and older children. It has two compartments, a hanging space with two rails for hanging clothes, and shelving space with four storage compartments. You can position the hanging space and shelving on the right or left, as you prefer. Each door is fitted with a soft-close mechanism to ensure your baby’s sweet dreams remain undisturbed.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 195cmH x 102cmL x 58cmD
- weight: 87.7kgs (3 cartons)
- finish: blond oak
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with blond Oak effect foil; certain fronts: grooved with digital printing; edges: same finish, some rounded; certain edges: ABS; bottom: particleboard covered with plain white foil; legs: white ABS; other elements: knobs: black ABS with white insert; soft-close mechanism on doors and drawers
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France