If you like to mix and match then the gender-neutral Lison collection will suit you! The available furniture allows you to create your own bespoke, retro-style nursery by choosing from the 2 different design options offered for the cot and dresser. Choose from a warm artisan oak finish or a combination finish of artisan oak and white. Each piece of furniture features inclined, tapered legs for a standout look.
Add a touch of retro charm to your nursery with the Lison 3 drawer chest with ample storage space. It’s the perfect blend of vintage style and practicality. It has three drawers as well as a contrasting white door. The storage space behind the door also has an inner shelf. This unit stands on four solid wood slanted legs. This chest is designed to seamlessly match the rest of your nursery and make your life easier by ensuring everything you need for your baby’s well-being and comfort is within easy reach.
Combine this chest with the changing board option to create a 2-in-1 unit: a changing table with storage for baby’s clothes. The optional Lison changing board fits directly onto this unit. This changing board is only sold with the Lison chest. This piece of furniture offers complete longevity by adapting easily to your child’s age. The changing board provides excellent stability for changing baby with complete peace of mind. It is suitable for children weighing up to 11 kg, and is not recommended for weights exceeding this. Wall mounting recommended.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- chest measures: 93cmH x 113cmL x 45cmD; changing board measures: 9cmH x 61cmL x 70cmD
- chest weight: 43.6kgs (2 cartons); changing board weight: 3.1 kgs (1 carton)
- finish: artisan oak
- structure – panels and fronts: particleboard covered with artisan oak effect and plain white foil; edges: same foil, some rounded; ABS around the top of the chest of drawers and changing board; other elements – drawers: soft-close mechanism; legs: untreated beech
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- general safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- safety changing board: item for home use only; in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard EN-12221- 1:2008 +A1:2013 for changing tables; must be secured to the Lison chest of drawers; not sold separately; important: children must not be left unattended on the changing board; type 1 changing board; maximum weight of child: 11 kg; up to 12 months; we recommend using a changing mat measuring 68 x 44cm, maximum thickness 6 cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France