The Lilo collection is elegant and simple, offering all the essential furniture pieces needed to set up your first nursery. It features matt white lacquered fronts with cedar effect, untreated wood-style plinths – a combination that will look lovely in any nursery. Handles are built into the fronts of the practical storage pieces.
The perfect blend of modernity and practicality. The Lilo 3 drawer chest is designed to seamlessly match the rest of your nursery and make your life easier by ensuring everything you need for your baby’s well-being and comfort is within easy reach.
Combine this chest of drawers with the changing board option to create a 2-in-1 unit: a changing table with storage for baby’s clothes. The optional Lilo changing board fits directly onto this unit. This changing board is only sold with the Lilo chest of drawers. This piece of furniture offers complete longevity by adapting easily to your child’s age. The changing board provides excellent stability for changing baby with complete peace of mind. It is suitable for children weighing up to 15 kg, and is not recommended for weights exceeding this. Wall mounting recommended.
Need extra storage? Why not add the optional small, white Lilo bookcase? It is designed to fit behind the Lilo changing unit or on the side, making it easy for you to have everyday items to hand. This compact unit will make a great addition to your child’s bedroom as it can also be used free standing for storing books and toys.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- chest of drawers measures: 90cmH x 95cmL x 46cmD; changing board measures: 96cmH x 60cmL x 86cmD
- chest of drawers weight: 44kgs (2 cartons); changing board weight: 10.5 kgs (1 carton)
- finish: white
- structure – panels and fronts: particleboard covered with plain white foil; plinth of the chest of drawers is particleboard covered with cedar-effect foil; unit sides and tops are particleboard covered in white melamine; edges: same foil, some rounded; ABS around the top of the changing board and the front and back edges of the top of the chest of drawers; other elements – drawers: soft-close mechanism; white lacquered finish on the drawer fronts of the chest of drawers
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- general safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- safety changing board: item for home use only; in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard EN-12221- 1:2008 +A1:2013 for changing tables; must be secured to the Lilo chest of drawers; not sold separately; important: children must not be left unattended on the changing board; type 2 changing board; maximum weight of child: 15 kg; we recommend using a changing mat measuring 68 x 44cm, maximum thickness 6 cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France