Galipette never stops raising the bar when it comes to delivering the best furniture needs for your baby. Designate a specific location within your nursery for the addition of a baby changing unit. The Karen Corner Changing Unit is a practical, safe piece of nursery furniture designed to be positioned in the corner of a room. It’s a timeless piece with a modern design featuring a mix of white and light oak finishes, so it’ll fit in regardless of what kind of décor is in your child’s room. There is 1 storage shelf behind each door plus 2 open compartments for easy access to items such as baby toiletries, nappies etc. The changing frame is fixed. This unit provides ample space for looking after your baby. It is suitable for children weighing up to 15 kg, and is not recommended for weights exceeding this. Wall mounting recommended.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 95cmH x 88cmL x 88cmD
- changing unit weight: 50.7kgs (2 cartons)
- finish: light oak
- frame: particleboard covered with light oak effect foil, edges with the same finish, certain edges ABS; door fronts: particleboard covered with plain White foil, edges with the same finish; other elements: handles: greige ABS
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: item for home use only; in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard EN-12221- 1:2008 +A1:2013 for changing tables; important: children must not be left unattended on the changing board; maximum weight of child: 15 kg; we recommend using a changing mat measuring 53 x 70cm, maximum thickness 6 cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty include – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France