The Evan collection has a natural style. It is warm and elegant with a predominantly ‘wooden’ feel. Pale grey panels on some fronts add interest without detracting from the neutral style of each piece. Large, well-constructed handles on the matching storage pieces also add an appealing, modern, designer look.
The practical 2-door Evan wardrobe has several storage areas that can be quickly organised. One side of this functional wardrobe provides hanging space with two rails and a shelf. The other side has four adjustable shelves for stowing away all your baby’s folded items. In between the cupboard spaces there are 5 handy open compartments for storing items that you’d prefer to keep easily accessible. Decorative tip: put stylish baskets inside these compartments. The doors have a soft-close mechanism.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 190cmH x 132cmL x 56cmD
- weight: 113kgs (4 cartons)
- finish: natural chestnut
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with natural chestnut effect foil; edges with the same finish, some rounded; certain fronts: made from particleboard covered with light grey melamine; uprights, low crossbar and handles: MDF covered with natural chestnut effect foil; other elements: soft-close mechanisms on doors
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France