Emma is a timeless collection with a modern design that features a mix of white and blond oak finishes. This collection offers all the essential furniture pieces needed to set up your first nursery.
This small white bookcase slides behind the Emma dresser making it easy for you to increase the amount of storage space in your baby’s nursery. Use it freestanding or combine it with the changer dresser. By combining it with the changer dresser you immediately create a handy occasional piece where you can keep your baby’s smaller items, soft toys and everyday items close to hand. This bookcase has two shelves to create three small storage spaces.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 87cmH x 30cmL x 36cmD
- weight: 10.8kgs (1 carton)
- finish: white
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with plain white foil; edges: same finish, some rounded
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France