Emma is a timeless collection with a modern design that features a mix of white and blond oak finishes. This collection offers all the essential furniture pieces needed to set up your first nursery.
The perfect blend of modernity and practicality. This dresser boasts a timeless style and enables you to store your baby’s smaller items. It has one door with an inner shelf. Two open compartments complete this unit that provides storage within easy reach for everyday items. Decorative tip: slide stylish baskets inside these compartments.
Combine this cabinet with the changing board option to create a 2-in-1 unit: a changing table with storage for baby’s clothes. The optional Emma changing board fits directly onto this unit. This changing board is only sold with the Emma dresser. This piece of furniture offers complete longevity by adapting easily to your child’s age. The changing board provides excellent stability for changing baby with complete peace of mind. It is suitable for children weighing up to 15 kg, and is not recommended for weights exceeding this. Wall mounting recommended.
Need extra storage? Why not add the optional small, white Emma bookcase? It is designed to fit behind the Emma changing unit or on the side, making it easy for you to have everyday items to hand. This compact unit will make a great addition to your child’s bedroom as it can also be used free standing for storing books and toys.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- dresser measures: 87cmH x 45cmL x 95cmD; changing board measures: 94cmH x 95cmL x 86cmD
- dresser weight: 32.4kgs (1 carton); changing board weight: 8.1 kgs (1 carton)
- finish: blond oak
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with Blond oak effect and plain white foil; edges: same foil, some rounded; ABS around the edges of the dresser and changing board; handles: beige ABS
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- 50% of the wood used comes from sustainably managed French forests and 50% is recycled wood
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- general safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- safety changing board: item for home use only; in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard EN-12221- 1:2008 +A1:2013 for changing tables; must be secured to the Emma chest of drawers; not sold separately; important: children must not be left unattended on the changing board; type 2 changing board; maximum weight of child: 15 kg; we recommend using a changing mat measuring 68 x 44cm, maximum thickness 6 cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France