Emma is a timeless collection with a modern design that features a mix of white and blond oak finishes. This collection offers all the essential furniture pieces needed to set up your first nursery.
When choosing your child’s first bed, this beautiful cot bed makes perfect sense, as it serves as a cot for babyhood but can easily be converted into a junior bed for the toddler years thanks to both sides being fully removable. Made with a solid beech bed base with beech plywood slats and solid beech railings, the cot bed is finished in a soft two-tone white foil and blond oak effect that will look lovely in any nursery. The base has two mattress height settings. Choose the high position for newborns. This upper position will make your day to day routine much easier. Once your baby grows and starts to move around, adjust the base to the lower position to keep them safe. The two fixed rails have one position.
To convert the cot into a toddler bed, nothing could be easier. Simply purchase the 2 optional 140 cm side panels to create a blissful sleep zone for your little one. Remove the rails and attach the bed panels – it’s ready in just a few minutes!
On this easy-to-convert model, the cot’s safety railings can be removed from age 3, when your child starts becoming more independent and capable of getting in and out of bed on their own.
Once converted, this toddler bed will remain suitable until your child’s fifth birthday.
To maximise the storage space in your baby’s nursery, add the optional large drawer on castors that slides easily underneath the cot. Use it to store clothes, toys or bulky items like bedding.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- cot measures: 91cmH x 144cmL x 75cmD; optional panels measure: 18cmH x 140cmL x 2cmD, drawer measures: 16cmH x 140cmL x 72cmD
- cot weight: 31.5kgs (2 cartons), optional panels weight: 6.3kgs (1 carton), optional underbed drawer: 11.7kgs (1 carton)
- mattress NOT included: mattress size required 70cmW x 140cmD
- finish: blond oak
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with Blond oak effect and plain white foil; edges: same foil, some rounded; ABS around the edges of the cot; railings: white lacquered solid beech; bed base: solid beech frame with beech plywood slats
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions; item for home use only
- recommended age cot: 0-3yrs; converted toddler bed: 3-5yrs
- safety: in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard NF EN-716 – 1:2008 + A1:2013 for infant cots and French standard NF D60-300-4: 2012 for toddler beds; toddler bed for child capable of climbing in and out of their bed alone
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France (excluding bed rails and bases made in the European Union)