Designed with flexibility and longevity in mind the Celeste collection is perfect for modern nurseries. The two-toned crisp white finish and natural chestnut effect wood, will pair perfectly with any colour scheme. Thoughtfully made to grow with your child, the Celeste collection is also defined by its simple, gender-neutral style. Elements particularly susceptible to wear, like the legs and bed base, are made from solid beech wood to make them more robust and increase overall lifespan.
Looking to add a touch of originality to your nursery? This little indoor cabin is ideal for adding the decorative finishing touch to the space where your child will grow up during their first few years. Much more than just a stylish piece, the Celeste cabin is also really ingenious and can be converted into a small wardrobe, headboard or desk to suit your needs.
The wardrobe version features a rail for creating hanging space, as well as two shelves, a high one for ornaments and a low one for storing shoes, for example. For the headboard version, simply remove the hanging rail, low shelf and rear low panel so that the cot or toddler bed (70 x 140cm) slots into the alcove. Your little one can then spend the night in their very own little cabin, having their own adventures! Is your child growing up fast? Do they need a dedicated area where their creativity can be expressed freely? Then turn the cabin into a small desk – the third adaptation of this multi-functional piece.
It couldn’t be simpler! The lower back panel becomes the worktop and the shelf becomes a modesty panel.
With a height of 136 cm, a width of 84 cm and a depth of 36 cm, this piece of occasional furniture is reasonably sized to avoid taking up too much room in your nursery.
Special features include:
- measures: 165cmH x 86cmL x 36cmD
- weight: 29.2kgs (1 carton)
- finish: white
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with white melamine or white foil; edges with the same; some items: particleboard covered with natural chestnut effect foil; edges with the same or ABS
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- general safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France