Crafted to last and designed with versatility in mind the Calinou collection is refreshingly simple. Pairing a bright white finish and light oak effect wood, it is defined by clean lines and effortless style. Its transitional design means it will work well with nursery décor that’s contemporary, classic or even eclectic. The storage pieces are styled with round, tactile solid ash knobs.
Really useful every day, the Calinou wardrobe is big enough to hold all your baby’s clothes. The unit has an inner shelf and two hanging rails. Three open compartments make this wardrobe really unusual, providing additional space for baby’s toys or for adding baskets to create a more decorative touch. Stylish, round, solid ash handles are attached to the doors for a finishing touch that completes the look. The doors have soft-close mechanisms.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 185cmH x 97cmL x 56cmD
- weight: 68.1kgs (3 cartons)
- finish: light oak
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with light oak effect and plain white foil; edges: same finish, some rounded; ABS on some parts; handles: round solid ash knobs
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France
Patrice Gautier, the founder of the Gautier group, designed his first children’s bedrooms back in 1960. The Galipette collection is the result of everything they have learnt over the last 25 years: a range of furniture for babies and small children that is proudly made in France. Galipette creates a snug and cosy world that begins the moment your baby is born! Galipette children’s furniture complies with the most rigorous standards. The Galipette range is all about safety and uncompromising quality.
Galipette is exclusive to Nest in South Africa.