The Anatole collection has been conceived in a natural and modern style. Gentle curves feature on each piece of furniture adding a touch of softness to your nursery whilst the delicately crafted white handles on some of the storage pieces add original character.
The Anatole chest of drawers and changing board are essential items for a baby’s nursery. This unit has been designed to convert into a compactum with a simple add-on piece. The optional Anatole changing board fits onto this chest. This changing board is only sold with the Anatole chest. It enables you to neatly store and organise all of your baby’s belongings in the chest’s three drawers. The top drawer is push-to-open, whilst the other two have a smart white handle developed by the Galipette designers to provide an eye-catching finishing touch. And because we know exactly what infants need, the drawers have shock soft close hinges, so you don’t disturb your baby’s sleep. This piece of furniture offers complete longevity by adapting easily to your child’s age. The changing board provides excellent stability for changing baby with complete peace of mind. It is suitable for children weighing up to 15 kg, and is not recommended for weights exceeding this. Wall mounting recommended.
Need additional storage space for your baby’s things that’s easily accessible? Well, you also have the option to add the Anatole small bookcase, that’s especially designed to slip behind the Anatole chest of drawers underneath the changing board. This means that you can keep your baby’s nappies and toiletries within easy reach of the changing board. This small unit has three storage areas separated by two wooden shelves. On the top, a storage area with raised edges provides additional space for everyday items. This bookcase is mobile and can also be used for baby’s first books as they grow older.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- chest of drawers measures: 86cmH x 48cmL x 96cmD; changing board measures: 94cmH x 89cmL x 60cmD
- chest of drawers weight: 37kgs (2 cartons); changing board weight: 7.5kgs (1 carton)
- finish: structured light oak
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered in structured light oak effect foil; edges: same foil, some rounded, ABS around the edges of the chest of drawers and changing board; certain parts: MDF covered with structured light oak and white foil; handles: white lacquered beech
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- general safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- safety changing board: item for home use only; in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard EN-12221- 1:2008 +A1:2013 for changing tables; must be secured to the Anatole chest of drawers; not sold separately; important: children must not be left unattended on the changing board; type 2 changing board; maximum weight of child: 15 kg; we recommend using a changing mat measuring 68 x 44cm, maximum thickness 6 cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France