The Anatole collection has been conceived in a natural and modern style. Gentle curves feature on each piece of furniture adding a touch of softness to your nursery whilst the delicately crafted white handles on some of the storage pieces add original character.
Modular and modern, the Anatole wardrobe is the ideal storage solution for a child’s bedroom. Elegant and timeless, it enables you to neatly store and organise all the belongings of infants and older children. The Anatole wardrobe has two doors. It has two compartments, a hanging space with two rails for hanging clothes, and shelving space with four storage compartments. You can choose whether to arrange these compartments on the right or left. A smart white handle developed by the Galipette designers provides a finishing touch and some creative flair. The doors have soft-close mechanisms.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 194cmH x 104cmL x 58cmD
- weight: 86kgs (3 cartons)
- finish: Structured light oak
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered in structured light oak effect foil; edges: same foil, some rounded; certain parts: MDF covered with structured light oak and white foil; handles: white lacquered beech
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France