Logan Midsleeper Bed – Light Acacia
R10,500.00 incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Available on BackorderEstimated Delivery Time: 4-8 Weeks
The Logan Midsleeper Bed is the perfect choice for a growing boy or girl. The Light Acacia finish is ideal, because it is neutral and can adapt to your child’s changing tastes as he or she grows up. The contemporary-looking, space saving Midsleeper style is a great compromise between a low bed and a top bunk or loft bed. The Logan Bed is only 132cm high, and comes with a stable built-in ladder, so kids can climb easily without fear of falling. With a Midsleeper Bed, there is room underneath, and this design allows you to pull out a desk on wheels for homework, projects, games, and crafts. There are cabinets and shelves for toy bins and stuffed animals, so everything can be organized and easy to access. The Logan Bed is built to last, manufactured from top-grade particleboard, so it will not bow or split with normal use. It is covered with a premium-quality Light Acacia veneer finish that is easy to keep clean and resists stains, scratches and yellowing from UV rays. Even a small bedroom can be your child’s dream room with the features of the Logan Midsleeper Bed. One of our bestsellers, it is a real winner from one of France’s leading children’s furniture designers and manufacturers. Exclusive to Nest in South Africa.
Key features include:
- Bedside and ladder bookshelves
- Double door storage cupboard with extra deep bookshelf
- Integral pull out desk on castors
- Deep ladder steps that are kinder to feet and safer to use
- Measures: Length: 211cmL x 130cmW x 132cmH. Width with desk extended: 217cmW
- Made of high quality particle board covered with Light Acacia foil finish
- Recommended age for use is 6yrs+
- Conforms to BS EN747 safety/quality standards. Earth-friendly (Green Way accredited).
- Mattress NOT included: non-standard size mattress required 15cmH x 200cmW x 90cmD
- For safety reasons, this midsleeper bed requires a mattress with a maximum height of 15cm
- Supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time and a spot of patience!
- Designed and made in France
- 2 year warranty
- Product Dimensions (L x D x H) 211 x 130 x 132 cm
- Product Weight 140.0kg
- Product Code N2099COMB