The Martin “Family” Double Bunk Bed or Triple Sleeper Bunk is perfect for optimising space in smaller rooms, where space is needed for both sleep and play.
If extra space is required, you also have the option to add an Underbed Trundle – so you can sleep up to 4 people! This trundle rolls easily out and in (thanks to hidden castors) to provide an extra bed. A solid bottom means it is the perfect sleepover solution. And if an extra bed for overnight guests is not required, then you can also use it as a massive storage drawer for toys or bedding. If you don’t need additional sleepover space and only want more storage then simply select and add the spacious pair of drawers on wheels that are designed to slide comfortably under the bottom bunk. Choose whatever suits you!
Made from high quality, solid Scandinavian pine wood. The wood comes from sustainable forestry. Finished with a white lacquer that is water based. This results in a hard-wearing, resistant, easy to clean, bright white surface that will stay smooth for many years.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Vipack. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Key features include:
- Full sized adult single bed at the top and a full sized double bed at the bottom, both with solid wood slatted mattress bases
- Bed measures: 207.5cmL x 157.5cmW x 166.8cmH
- Optional Underbed Trundle measures: 19.4cmH x 93.8cmW x 200cmL (mattress size required: 10cmH maximum x 90cmW x 200cmL – our MA BASIC mattress fits this trundle)
- Optional Pair of Drawers measures: 20.3cmH x 88.5cmW x 97.5cmL each drawer (please view technical spec in gallery)
- High side rails ensure optimum safety, whilst robust joints ensure stability
- Ladder can be positioned at either end of the bed
- Wooden posts 6.5cm x 6.5cm cube
- Recommended maximum distributed weight: 200kgs
- Recommended age: from 3-4 years on the bottom bunk and 5-6 years on the top bunk
- Mattress size required: 90 x 200cm at the top and 200 x 140 at the bottom
- Supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time and a spot of patience!
- Conforms to EN747 1 & 2 standards
- Designed and made in Belgium