Introducing an innovative, 3-in-1, space-saving sleep solution for shared rooms. This stunning Ryder reversible children’s bunk bed combines two roomy, adult-sized sleeping spaces plus a handy pull-out trundle bed on castors, for use as a third additional bed. Little ones from 3 years old can safely sleep on the extra bed. Age 4+ can sleep on the lower bed and then age 6+ on the upper bed, which offers the most privacy. The top bunk is offset from the base, providing the bottom bed with better visibility whilst adding visual interest and style. An integrated one-door, spacious wardrobe with a shelf and hanging rail at one end acts as support for the top bed.
The Cascina and White aesthetic gives this bunk bed a trendy, modern appeal – just perfect for fitting in with a contemporary décor scheme in any kid’s bedroom! Choose smart furniture like the Ryder Bunk Bed to maximise space in your child’s room. This bed offers a functional, all-in-one way to accommodate room sharing and sleepovers for up to 3 children from ages 3+ years!
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Trasman. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 160.7cmH x 243.6cmL x 110cmD – please view technical specification for more detailed dimensions
- weight: 186.37kgs (9 cartons)
- mattresses NOT included: standard size mattresses required 15cmH x 190cmW x 90cmD
- load capacity for each bed is 90kg, extra bed load capacity maximum 70kg
- trundle bed offering a third place to sleep, mattress size required 13cmH x 190cmW x 90cmD
- safety barrier around the entire perimeter of the upper bed
- does not require bed slats, bases/mattress supports are included for both beds plus the trundle
- base board looks neater than the classic grate when viewing from the lower bed, it also gives the bed more stability and strength
- vent caps included for mattress base
- ladder and wardrobe are variable and can be positioned on the left or right of the bed (possible mirror assembly)
- wardrobe has 1 door, 1 shelf and 1 hanger rail – exterior dimensions 125.5cmH x 50cmW x 97.6cmD
- shaped ladder with rounded edges and deep steps, make access to the top bunk safe and easy
- effective non slip adhesive for stairs, durable and quick to apply
- made from tough, densely compacted particle board with a melamine resin cover (no paper foil is used)
- the melamine has a hand-feel and appearance of solid wood and is moderately heat resistant, moist repellent and scratch resistant
- material thickness 16mm up to 25mm for support panels
- edge band 1mm
- high quality metal hardware, metal hanging bar, ABS handles
- cascina and white veneer finish
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- you will need two adults to build this bed
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty included
- conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in Barcelona, Spain