Complete your child’s bedroom with this fantastic, innovative, reversible, 2-in-1 space-saving bunk bed which includes two adult sized 190cmL x 90cmW beds. This cleverly designed bunk bed is a highly desirable option for youngsters and parents alike.
The upper bed is easy to access via a safe, 4-step, integrated ladder. Your child will remain safe in the top bed thanks to the protective rails. There is a spacious wrap-around corner desk with built-in shelving above each work space. The design of the desk means two kids can study comfortably at their very own work station.
A handy storage drawer moves smoothly in and out on roller guides beneath the lower bed. The drawer provides easy-reach space to tidy away games, toys, clothes, shoes or bedding. The spacious underbed storage drawer can be accessed from either side of the bed. There is additional shelving alongside the lower bed for keeping books or bedtime companions close by plus there is a bedside table for a night light or reading lamp. There is an integrated wardrobe with a door, that features a hanging rail and a shelf. This also acts as support for the top bed.
Depending on the position you choose, the bed can be built with the storage, study station and ladder at either end to suit your needs or the lower bed can be positioned on the left or right of the bed, therefore offering possible mirror assembly. Importantly there is a good amount of space between the upper and lower beds, so your child can sit upright comfortably on the lower bunk.
This high quality, versatile bunk bed with a twist, certainly offers everything your growing kids might want in a bedroom!
The Cascina and Antique Pink aesthetic gives this space-saving bed a trendy, modern appeal – just perfect for fitting in with a contemporary décor scheme in any kid’s bedroom! A functional, way to accommodate room sharing and sleepovers and a dream bed for any studious child!
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Trasman. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 160cmH x 241cmL x 194cmD – please view technical specification for more detailed dimensions
- weight: 203.6kgs (8 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: standard size mattress required 15cmH x 190cmW x 90cmD
- it is recommended for all elevated beds that the maximum depth of any mattress for the top bunk, allows 16cm of clearance to the barrier
- load capacity for each bed is 90kg
- recommended age for top bunk is 6yrs+
- space between the beds 98.9cmH
- safety barrier around the entire perimeter of the upper bed
- does not require bed slats, bases/mattress supports are included for both beds
- base board looks neater than the classic grate when viewing from the lower bed, it also gives the bed more stability and strength
- vent caps are included for the mattress base
- ladder and wardrobe are variable and can be positioned on the left or right of the bed (possible mirror assembly)
- shaped ladder with rounded edges and deep steps, make access to the top bunk safe and easy
- effective non-slip adhesive for stairs included which is durable and quick to apply
- 1 underbed storage drawer is included
- pull-out drawer opens and closes with a slow travel, soft close system
- handles are ABS
- desk measures: 93.8cmW x 45-96cmD
- desk height 71cm
- the closed storage cupboard has 1 doors and 1 shelf, plus a metal hanging rail
- made from tough, densely compacted particle board with a melamine resin cover (no paper foil is used)
- the melamine has a hand-feel and appearance of solid wood and is moderately heat resistant, moist repellent and scratch resistant
- material thickness 16mm up to 22mm for support panels, drawers 16mm, edgeband 1mm
- cascina and antique pink veneer finish
- drawer interior in melamine, white finish
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- high quality metal hardware
- you will need two adults to build this bed
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 12 month manufacturer’s guarantee included
- conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in Barcelona, Spain