The Kai children’s bunk bed, is a true example of quality and design. Great for shared rooms or slumber parties, our modern, reversible, space-saving bunk bed has a smooth, sleek look that won’t go out of style! A smart design with a premium feel, this bunk offers little ones an easy, comfortable and safe climb to the top bunk using the wide steps with effective non-slip strips plus the curved grip on the ladder. The pull-out trundle bed on wheels slides comfortably under the bottom bunk – fantastic for additional storage or sleepovers! The Kai Bunk Bed is part of our most popular range from one of Spain’s leading furniture manufacturers.
The Cascina, White and Antique Pink aesthetic gives this bunk bed a trendy, modern appeal – just perfect for fitting in with a contemporary décor scheme in any kid’s bedroom! A functional, dream bed for any child!
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Trasman. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 147cmH x 108.5cmW x 205.6cmL – please view technical specification for more detailed dimensions
- weight: 165kgs (8 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: x 2 non standard size mattresses required 15cmH x 200cmW x 90cmD (single extra length)
- load capacity for each bed is 90kg
- recommended age for top bunk is 6yrs+
- space between the beds 78cmH
- safety barrier around the entire perimeter of the upper bed
- does not require bed slats, bases/mattress supports are included for both beds
- base board looks neater than the classic grate when viewing from the lower bed, it also gives the bed more stability and strength
- metal mattress stopper included
- vent caps supplied with mattress base
- bunk is reversible, ladder can be positioned on the left or right of the bed
- ladder has deep steps plus a curved grip making access to the top bunk safe and easy
- effective non-slip adhesive for stairs. Durable and quick to apply
- pull-out trundle bed with wheels for 90 x 200 mattress, maximum recommended height for the pullout mattress is 20.5cm
- made from tough, densely compacted particle board with a melamine resin cover (no paper foil is used)
- the melamine has a hand-feel and appearance of solid wood and is moderately heat resistant, moist repellent and scratch resistant
- material thickness 16mm up to 25mm for support panels
- white, cascina and antique pink veneer finish
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- you will need two adults to build this bed
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty included
- conforms to EN747/-1:2012+A1:2015, UNE-EN717-1:2006, EN14322 and ISO22196 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in Barcelona, Spain