Looking to give your divan base a modern finish but also get a little extra out of your kid’s bedroom? Our practical Horizon Headboard by Trasman is just perfect for space-savvy rooms where you’d like to keep your storage subtle and your room tidy. This sleek, modern storage headboard will fit with the style of most kids’ rooms. It has three horizontal, handy alcoves above the bed for displaying bedside essentials, so there’s actually no need for additional bed side tables. Three hidden, vertical shelves on either side of the unit can be used for decluttering, and keeping all sorts of bits and bobs neatly out of sight. These larger side compartments are also perfect for storing reading material or more bulky items. The top surface also provides further display space for collectibles, favourite toys or even a beside lamp.
The two-tone White and Natural Oak aesthetic gives this headboard a trendy, modern appeal – just perfect for fitting in with a contemporary décor scheme in any kid’s bedroom! This innovative storage headboard will be a truly wonderful addition to any kids bedroom and means you can at least ensure they have a clutter free space.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Trasman. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
• measures: 100cmH x 162cmL x 23cmD – please view technical specification for more detailed dimensions
• weight: 32.8kgs (2 cartons)
• suitable for beds 135/140/150 and 160cm
• made from tough, densely compacted particle board with a melamine resin cover (no paper foil is used)
• the melamine has a hand-feel and appearance of solid wood and is moderately heat resistant, moist repellent and scratch resistant
• material thickness 16mm, front 12mm, back 10mm
• edgeband 1mm
• white and natural oak finish
• wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
• supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
• we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
• 12 month manufacturer’s guarantee included
• formaldehyde emission testing – UNE-EN 717-1:2006, optimal surface properties such as wear or scratch resistance in accordance with EN14322, antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196
• designed and made in Barcelona, Spain