Several innovative features make this reversible, modern, space-saving bunk bed a highly desirable option for youngsters and parents alike. The top bunk is offset from the base, providing the bottom with better visibility whilst adding visual interest and style. An integrated two-door, spacious wardrobe at one end acts as support for the top bed. The wardrobe depth runs the entire 85cm width of the actual bed, so it provides plenty of storage space for two children. The cupboard has a combination of shelving and hanging space. There is additional shelving above the lower bed for keeping books or toys close by. Underneath the lower bed are two deep drawers providing even more space to tidy away games, toys, clothes, shoes or bedding.
The Cascina, White and Bamboo aesthetic gives this bunk bed a trendy, modern appeal – just perfect for fitting in with a contemporary décor scheme in any kid’s bedroom! A functional, way to accommodate room sharing and sleepovers and a dream bed for any child!
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Trasman. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 150cmH x 285cmL x 110cmD – please view technical specification for more detailed dimensions
- weight: 205kgs (6 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: standard size mattress required 15cmH x 190cmW x 90cmD
- load capacity for each bed is 90kg
- recommended age for top bunk is 6yrs+
- space between the beds 88cmH
- safety barrier around the entire perimeter of the upper bed
- does not require bed slats, bases/mattress supports are included for both beds
- base board looks neater than the classic grate when viewing from the lower bed, it also gives the bed more stability and strength
- ladder and wardrobe are variable and can be positioned on the left or right of the bed (possible mirror assembly)
- shaped ladder with rounded edges and deep steps, make access to the top bunk safe and easy
- 2 underbed storage drawers are included
- pull-out drawers open and close with a slow travel, soft close system
- storage shelf at the foot of the top bunk measures 31.2cmH x 93cmL x 18.3cmW
- the closed storage cupboard has 2 doors and 3 shelves, plus a hanging rail
- made from tough, densely compacted particle board with a melamine resin cover (no paper foil is used)
- the melamine has a hand-feel and appearance of solid wood and is moderately heat resistant, moist repellent and scratch resistant
- material thickness 16mm up to 25mm for support panels
- white and bardolino veneer finish
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- you will need two adults to build this bed
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 12 month manufacturer’s guarantee included
- conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in Barcelona, Spain