Upgrade your living space today with the Blake Single Bed by Trasman, and embrace the limitless possibilities it brings to your room. Sleep, work, relax and store – all in one beautifully designed piece of furniture that maximises every inch of your living space.
Storage cubes of varying depths create smart storage space beneath or alongside the bed. The storage cubes can be mounted under the bed or arranged alongside the bed to create a minimalist Japanese tatami aesthetic. These cubes offer ample space for storing your belongings, keeping your room clutter-free and organised. They also act as an easy to access, safe, step up to the bed’s sleeping area.
You’ll also find a desk that’s sized just right for homework. During the day the desk provides a dedicated space for studying, working or pursuing your creative endeavours. Its spacious surface allows you to spread out your materials and tackle tasks with ease. When it is time to unwind the desktop doubles up as a bedside table – perfect for a task lamp and any other night-time essentials. There is also a large storage area under the desk.
And what will probably please you the most, is that this bed can also be assembled in a mirror design, i.e. the desk and cubbyhole storage can be set up on the most convenient side of the bed. Position the bed with the head securely against a wall. The beds thoughtful design extends to its construction as well. The bed frame is sturdy and reliable, providing a stable foundation for a restful night’s sleep.
The Cascina and Shade aesthetic gives this single bed a trendy, modern appeal – just perfect for fitting in with a contemporary décor scheme in any kid’s bedroom! This innovative storage bed is an ideal choice for those living in compact spaces, student rooms, or seeking a modern and minimalist design.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Trasman. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
• measures: 100.5cmH x 204.4-233.2cmL x 128cmD – please view technical specification for more detailed dimensions
• weight: 66kgs (3 cartons)
• mattress NOT included: standard size mattress required 200cmW x 90cmD
• load capacity for bed is 56.48kg
• recommended age is 3yrs+
• does not require bed slats, a sprung slatted base on a metal frame is included
• desk measures: 130cmL x 33.4cmW
• storage and desk are variable and can be positioned on the left or right of the bed (possible mirror assembly)
• made from tough, densely compacted particle board with a melamine resin cover (no paper foil is used)
• the melamine has a hand-feel and appearance of solid wood and is moderately heat resistant, moist repellent and scratch resistant
• material thickness 16mm for support panels, edge band 1mm
• cascina and shade veneer finish
• wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
• supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
• for the most efficient assembly and to avoid any strain or difficulties, we recommend having two adults assemble the bed together
• we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
• 12 month manufacturer’s guarantee included
• conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
• designed and made in Barcelona, Spain