Providing medium support and exceptional comfort, the Stompa S Flex Air Flow Pocket Sprung Mattress is the perfect choice for growing kids. Each mattress is made in Britain by skilled craftsmen and features a high density foam base which incorporates an encapsulated 1000 count pocket spring unit. Together with the textured massaging comfort layer it offers active air flow technology which helps regulate temperature and moisture level to ensure your little one has a comfortable night’s sleep. This innovative filling system is complemented by a cushioned and channeled breathable cover with a contemporary grey-coloured Cambric border. Using the zip-around fastening, it is removable and can be machine washed, making light work of keeping their sleeping surface clean and hygienic. The mattress is hypoallergenic and bed bug resistant. It has a depth of 15.5cm to make it safe to use with all standard single sized highsleepers, midsleepers, bunk beds and cabin beds regardless of manufacturer.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Stompa. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- Mattress top includes 25mm soft feel massaging fingers offering active air flow technology
- Soft feel luxury washable cover made from a polyester fabric with a zip and includes the Stompa logo
- 90mm luxury high density foam base encapsulating a 1000 count posture-fill pocket sprung unit for medium support
- The mattress is low profile at 15cm, making it safe for use with cabin, bunk and high beds
- Size: 90W x 190L x 15Hcm (Continental size)
- Every mattress comes with a 1 year guarantee
- Delivered rolled in a box
- Maximum recommended weight up to 100kg
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty). Please check that the mattress fits the required bed before unpacking.