The stylish Stim Bunk Bed certainly isn’t short of innovative selling features! The beds are off set, as opposed to falling directly in line – one above the other. An integrated cupboard with 2 shelves, acts as support and storage at one end. There is a hanging rail and an additional shelf behind the closed storage compartment, as well as a bedside table for the lower bed. A handy platform shelf at the edge of the upper bed provides a resting spot for a night-time drink, reading lamp and favourite reads. A drawer underneath the bed provides even more space to tidy away games, toys, clothes or bedding. With heaps of storage space to keep important things close this bunk bed is a highly desirable option for youngsters and parents alike. The top-grade engineered wood is finished in an oak, wood-grain tone with contrasting accents highlighted in dark grey. Its kid-friendly durability resists scratches, dents, and stains. Designed and made by Parisot, one of France’s leading furniture manufacturers. Considering their 90-year presence in the furniture market, it doesn’t take a leap of faith to put your confidence in this earth-friendly (Green Way accredited), attractive product with smart design features.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Parisot. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 142cmH x 119cmW x 280cmL – please view technical specification for more detailed dimensions and load capacity
- weight: 150kgs (5 cartons)
- mattresses NOT included: x 2 non standard size mattresses required 15cmH x 200cmW x 90cmD (single extra length)
- load capacity for each bed is 80kg
- recommended age for top bunk is 6yrs+
- safety barrier around the entire perimeter of the upper bed
- does not require bed slats, bases/mattress supports are included for both beds
- base board looks neater than the classic grate when viewing from the lower bed, it also gives the bed more stability and strength
- 3-step ladder built to the right as shown
- deep ladder steps that are kinder to feet and safer too
- smooth, rounded edges ensure extra safety
- made from high quality particle board with a thickness of 15 and 22mm
- covered with a jackson oak and dark grey foil finish
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- you will need two adults to build this bed
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty included
- conforms to BS EN747: 2012+AI : 2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in France