The perfect look for a modern home! A distinctive design, the extra length, Nashville Single Bed is the perfect, practical centrepiece for your kid’s bedroom. There are two removable drawers and a central storage shelf, which depending on your room layout, can be placed on either the right or left side of the bed. The bed frame has an understated, yet sophisticated profile. Brushed silver metal effect handles on the storage drawers match the silver grey moulding on the headboard for a trendy two-tone feel. Sprung slats in the base provide responsive support. Designed and made by Parisot, one of France’s leading furniture manufacturers. Considering their 90-year presence in the furniture market, it doesn’t take a leap of faith to put your confidence in this earth-friendly (Green Way accredited), attractive product with smart design features.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Parisot. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 59cmH x 203cmL x 96cmD
- weight: 40kgs (3 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: standard size mattress required 200cmW x 90cmD
- load capacity for bed is 100kg – strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- recommended age is 3yrs+
- slatted base with metal frame is included
- made from tough, densely compacted E1 quality particle board with a thickness of 15 and 22mm
- covered with silver grey and white foil
- drawers are equipped with a ball-bearing runner system
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- for the most efficient assembly and to avoid any strain or difficulties, we recommend having two adults assemble the bed together
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty included
- conforms to BS EN747: 2012+AI : 2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in France