The understated, simple design of the Finland Nightstand features a single drawer with a spacious shelf area beneath – perfect for keeping books and bedtime essentials within easy reach, right by your bedside. It’s natural oak and white finish lends itself to a variety of bedroom settings.
The Finland collection has a natural look inspired by Nordic style. It is warm and elegant with a predominantly ‘wooden’ feel. White panels on the fronts of the storage units add interest without detracting from the neutral style of each piece. Long, well-constructed, easy grip handles on the doors and drawers also add an appealing, modern, designer look. Designed and made by Parisot, one of France’s leading furniture manufacturers. Considering their 90-year presence in the furniture market, it doesn’t take a leap of faith to put your confidence in this earth-friendly (Green Way accredited), attractive product with smart design features.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Parisot. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 40cmH x 33cmW x 34cmL
- please view technical specification for more detailed dimensions
- weight: 7kgs (1 carton)
- drawer is equipped with a ball bearing runner system
- made from high quality particle board with a thickness of 15, 18 and 22mm
- covered with a jackson oak and white foil finish
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty included
- conforms to BS EN747: 2012+AI : 2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in France