Elevate your sleep experience with our Japandi-inspired bedroom storage unit – a harmonious blend of Japanese minimalism and Scandinavian design. Crafted from high quality materials, this storage unit showcases clean lines, natural textures, and a timeless aesthetic that will elevate any modern bedroom. On one side, the unit has a door which opens to reveal a storage space with a dividing shelf. There are 3 spacious drawers on the other side. All front panels feature discreet hand grips and decorative mouldings.
Designed and made by Parisot, one of France’s leading furniture manufacturers. Considering their 90-year presence in the furniture market, it doesn’t take a leap of faith to put your confidence in this earth-friendly (Green Way accredited), attractive product with smart design features.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Parisot. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- chest of drawers measures: 77cmH x 50cmW x 110cmL
- weight: 42kgs (2 cartons)
- drawers are equipped with a ball bearing runner system
- made from high quality particle board with a thickness of 15 and 22mm
- covered with a Japanese oak finish
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- you will need two adults to build this bed
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty included
- designed and made in France