Elevate your sleep experience with our Japandi-inspired single bed – a harmonious blend of Japanese minimalism and Scandinavian design. Crafted from high quality materials, this bed showcases clean lines, natural textures, and a timeless aesthetic that will elevate any modern bedroom. The standout feature of this bed is its headboard, which is ingeniously designed with a top surface and removable shelves, which can be assembled on the left or right hand side of the bed. They can be effortlessly detached and repositioned, allowing you to personalise your bedside setup according to your preferences. Whether you choose to use them as bedside tables, floating shelves or simply remove them altogether, the decision is yours. This innovative feature ensures that the bed adapts to your changing needs and offers a practical solution for smaller spaces. The bed length is adjustable, thanks to a 10cm filing panel, so dimensions are 90cmW x 190-200cmL. Sprung slats in the base provide responsive support. A pair of 51cm deep drawers with discreet hand grips, provide additional handy storage space underneath the bed. Designed and made by Parisot, one of France’s leading furniture manufacturers. Considering their 90-year presence in the furniture market, it doesn’t take a leap of faith to put your confidence in this earth-friendly (Green Way accredited), attractive product with smart design features.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Parisot. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 89cmH x 217cmL x 122cmD
- mattress NOT included: standard size mattress required 190-200cmW x 90cmD
- load capacity for bed is 100kg – strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- recommended age is 3yrs+
- slatted base with metal frame is included
- made from tough, densely compacted E1 quality particle board with a thickness of 15 and 22mm
- covered with japanese oak foil
- drawers are equipped with a ball-bearing runner system
- drawers measure: 22cmH x 199cmL x 51cmD
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- for the most efficient assembly and to avoid any strain or difficulties, we recommend having two adults assemble the bed together
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty included
- conforms to the relevant quality/safety standards
- designed and made in France