Rev up playtime and have hours of imaginative adventures in the driver’s seat with the PAW Patrol™ pups! Slide one of the three double-sided mission cards into the windshield of the wooden dashboard and set the dial to show who needs help. Press buttons to choose the pups for the mission and hear multiple phrases for each, then press the paw print “mission start” button to hear Ryder give mission instructions based on the pups chosen for the job – there are hundreds of possible combinations, and kids can choose to hear him in English, French, or Spanish! Turn the removable key to hear the engine rev and shift the gear to “D” to start the scrolling GPS – turn the steering wheel to keep the vehicle on the GPS track! Other features of the interactive dashboard include a horn that beeps, a siren button, blinkers that click, and a microphone for voice recording and playback! PAW Patrol™ is always ready to help, inspiring preschoolers with a blend of teamwork, adventure, and humor as they develop social, emotional, and developmental skills through play. Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free play.
Part of the award-winning range of toys by Melissa & Doug. Trusted by more than 60 million moms and dads around the world. Designed to spark imagination and wonder.
Includes: Realistic play steering wheel mounted on a sturdy wooden dashboard with lights, sound effects, and moving parts, including a scrolling GPS, buttons for phrases (3 language choices and on/off switch) relating to different characters; record and play back voice messages; includes key start with engine rev sound, gear shift, turn signals, horn, and siren plus 3 double-sided “windshield” mission cards slide into scene clips on dashboard and store in the back
Age: Suitable from 3+ years
Product Safety: Conforms to the relevant child safety standards
WARNING: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
- This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
- If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B) Model: 33275-A02-100
Country of Origin: Designed in USA