Our Nordic inspired children’s Superior Classic Day Bed by Little Folks Furniture, is crafted from a solid Beech hardwood frame (no soft, knotty painted pine in sight!). This bed is therefore undeniably strong and durable and guaranteed to provide many years of confident service. The beechwood substrate also provides a good foundation for a lovely paint finish – so there aren’t the problems of “knot bleeding” and discolouration that you can sometimes get over time with painted pine. Featured here in a classic Pure White painted finish, this bed is perfect for a modern or traditional bedroom, and with gentle slatted detailing on the ends, the timeless design will seamlessly tie in to any interior scheme. The high rail at the back of the bed allows it to easily be set up as a sofa or day bed in the day with scatter cushions, or as a single bed for night time, making it an ideal option for a guest room as well as a child’s bedroom. If extra space is required, you also have the option to add a space saving Underbed Trundle. This trundle rolls easily out and in (thanks to hidden castors) to provide an extra bed. A solid bottom means it is the perfect sleepover solution. And if an extra bed for overnight guests is not required, then you can also use it as a massive storage drawer for toys or bedding.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Little Folks Furniture. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Key features include:
- material: solid beech hardwood end frames and bed rails plus composite panels on the ends
- mattress base: solid beech wood mattress slats – strong, allows mattress to “breathe”
- finish: pure white
- bed measures: full size single: L 202cm x W 99cm x H80cm
- mattress size: adult single 190cm x 90cm – sold separately
- recommended age 3+ years
- underbed trundle with solid bottom, measures 24cmH x 188cmW x 82cmD
- mattress for underbed trundle not included
- mattress required for underbed trundle 183cmL x 76Wcm x 15cmH (maximum recommended weight 100kgs)
- conforms to BS EN747 safety/quality standards. Finishes tested to BS EN 71 Part 1 (toxicity)
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- for the most efficient assembly and to avoid any strain or difficulties, we recommend having two adults assemble the bed together
- designed in the U.K.
- made in Europe