Create a functional work area for your child with the smart, well designed Montana Desk by Gami. This desk features a wide rectangular desk top plus plenty of handy storage for keeping homework essentials within easy reach. There is a pedestal unit on one side and 3 level shelving for books on the other side. The pedestal features a closed cupboard with a shelf plus a drawer that is perfect for storing pencils, chargers and other small items.
There is also plenty of legroom underneath the Montana Desk (depth 70cm), so even tall teens and adults can sit and work in complete comfort. Designed and made by one of France’s leading furniture manufacturers. Positioned as a major player in the children’s furniture market, it doesn’t take a leap of faith to put your confidence in this earth-friendly, attractive product with smart design features.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Gami. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- frame and fronts: particleboard covered with blond oak effect foil
- edges with the same finish, some rounded, or ABS edges
- digital printing on some fronts: taupe grey
- handles: blond oak effect foiled MDF
- drawers: particleboard covered with PP (polypropylene) textile effect on roller drawer runners
- measures: 136cmL x 70cmW x 74cmH
- weight: 45.9kgs (2 cartons)
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions- set aside sufficient time and a spot of patience! We do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included. Please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in France