Practical and neat, the Montana chest of drawers is a stylish storage solution. Features four wide and spacious drawers to organise your kid’s clothes. The blond oak finish and linen effect interior give a classic look that will complement a variety of settings. The overall neutral tone plus matching easy grip handles and subtle digital printing in taupe grey on the drawer fronts are understated, and make an attractive choice for your child’s bedroom.
Designed and made by one of France’s leading furniture manufacturers. Positioned as a major player in the children’s furniture market, it doesn’t take a leap of faith to put your confidence in this earth-friendly, attractive product with smart design features.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Gami. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- frame and fronts: particleboard covered with blond oak effect foil
- edges with the same finish, some rounded, or ABS edges
- digital printing on some fronts: taupe grey
- handles: blond oak effect foiled MDF
- drawers: particleboard covered with PP (polypropylene) textile effect on roller drawer runners
- measures: 102cmL x 49cmW x 93cmH
- weight: 41.4kgs (2 cartons)
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions- set aside sufficient time and a spot of patience! We do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included. Please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in France