Looking for furniture that will bring a fresh, contemporary element into your kidsroom? The Larvik Wardrobe is designed with a clean-lined profile that fuses modern Scandinavian style and practicality. Subtle detailing like the wood grain effect edges in the same blond oak finish plus slightly tapered, solid beech legs lend a smart styling accent.
The predominantly Blond Oak and White aesthetic gives this sustainably made wardrobe a simple, trendy appeal. The 3 white door fronts open to reveal 2/3 hanging space and 1/3 shelving, with 3 shelves. There are also 2 spacious storage drawers, each one smoothly opening on grey rollers for ease of use, providing the perfect place for keeping small items of clothing, accessories and other essentials neatly organised. To add a pop of calming colour, there is an Ocean Blue herringbone silkscreen print on one drawer front and a solid Cobalt Blue finish on the other.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Gami. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 200cmH x 153cmL x 58cmD
- weight: 105.3kgs (4 cartons)
- made from tough, densely compacted E1 quality particle board
- covered with Blond Oak effect, plain White foil, plain Cobalt Blue foil
- Ocean Blue herringbone silkscreen print on certain drawer fronts
- drawer frames are covered with fabric-effect polypropylene with grey roller drawer runners
- bevelled edge opening on the drawers
- solid Beech untreated legs
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included. Please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in France