Looking for furniture that will bring a fresh, contemporary element into your kidsroom? The Larvik Double Bed is designed with a clean-lined profile that fuses modern Scandinavian style and practicality. Subtle detailing on the headboard plus slightly tapered, solid beech, front legs lend a smart styling accent. The Blond Oak and White aesthetic gives this sustainably made double bed a simple, trendy appeal. It’s neutral enough to fit into hundreds of room schemes. The low foot end frame gives a lovely light feel and sense of space, and is perfect for those who prefer a more minimalist look. The bed includes a sprung slatted mattress base that provides comfort and support.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Gami. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 93cmH x 198cmL x 148cmD
- weight: 53kgs (3 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: standard size mattress required 190cmW x 140cmD
- load capacity for bed is 200kg – strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- recommended age is 3yrs+
- bed slats are included
- slatted base features a black matt metal tube construction 40x30mm with reinforced rounded corners. Suspension is composed of 20 slats. Multi-ply, birch-veneered slats are inserted into black specially designed sockets for protection and soundproofing. There is a double welded central bar for extra support plus tubular feet in black polypropylene can be added to the central frame
- made from tough, densely compacted E1 quality particle board
- covered with Blond Oak effect and plain White foil
- solid Beech untreated front legs
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- for the most efficient assembly and to avoid any strain or difficulties, we recommend having two adults assemble the bed together
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included. Please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in France