The Hangun Midsleeper Bed is the perfect choice for a growing boy or girl. The charcoal oak finish is ideal, because it is fairly neutral and can adapt to your child’s changing tastes as he or she grows up. The contemporary-looking, space saving Mid Sleeper style is a great compromise between a low bed and a top bunk or loft bed. The Hangun Bed is only 122cm high, and comes with a stable built-in ladder, so kids can climb easily without fear of falling. With a Mid Sleeper Bed, there is room underneath, and this design allows you to pull out a desk on wheels for homework, projects, games, and crafts. There are cabinets and shelves for toy bins and stuffed animals, so everything can be organized and easy to access.
The Hangun Bed is built to last, manufactured from top-grade particleboard, so it will not bow or split with normal use. It is covered with a premium-quality charcoal oak veneer finish that is easy to keep clean and resists stains, scratches. Even a small bedroom can be your child’s dream room with the features of the Hangun Mid Sleeper Bed.
This bed is a real winner from one of France’s leading children’s furniture manufacturers. Considering their 60-year presence in the furniture market, it doesn’t take a leap of faith to put your confidence in this earth-friendly, attractive product with smart design features.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Gami. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- 1 pull-out/extending desk on 2 castors, 72cmL with built-in storage unit
- 2 cupboards, 2 drawers
- several storage shelves for ornaments and books
- built in 3 step staircase with slip-resistant strip on each step – kinder to feet and safer too
- frame and front made from particleboard covered with charcoal oak oak effect foil
- edges with the same finish, some rounded, or ABS edges
- handles: charcoal oak effect foiled MDF
- drawers: beige polypropylene coated particleboard on beige roller runners
- perforated panel mattress base
- fully reversible
- measures: 207cmL x 206cmW x 122cmH
- recommended age 4yrs+
- in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard NF EN 747:2012 +A1:2015 for high beds
- the maximum load for the top bed is 100kg
- mattress NOT included: non-standard size mattress required 15cmH x 200cmW x 90cmD
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions- set aside sufficient time and a spot of patience! We do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included. Please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in France