Free up space with our good looking, supremely versatile convertible storage bed. This bed is the perfect investment if you are looking for an adaptable bed that can grow with your child from the age of 3 onwards. The 90cm width bed can be cleverly converted from a 140cmL into a 200cmL. The 2 panels which create the storage area along the foot of the 140 cm sleeping space can be positioned at the back of the headboard when converting to a 200 cm length, to create additional surface space for sleeping. There is plenty of concealed and open built-in storage, so that your child’s toys and other belongings are all within easy reach. A large full-length drawer can be used for additional storage or to hold a mattress to provide an extra bed for sleepovers. The desk can be assembled on both sides of the bed, and the top is adjustable to 2 positions to suit the height of your child.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Gami. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 79cmH x 244/259cmL x 110cmD
- weight: 123kgs (4 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: includes 1 perforated base panel to hold an 88 x 138 cm mattress, maximum thickness 16 cm (90 x 140 size) or an 88 x 198 cm mattress, maximum thickness 16 cm (90 x 200 size)
- load capacity for bed is 100kg – strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use by one occupant per bed under normal conditions of use
- recommended age is 3yrs+
- perforated base panel
- 2 small drawers and 1 large storage drawer
- 6 open compartments (4 for the 90 x 200 version bed)
- 1 safety rail
- 1 desk area which can be assembled left/right with an adjustable height worktop, high or low position
- 1 crossbar and 1 storage separation that convert into a storage area
- made from tough, densely compacted E1 quality particle board
- covered with Blond Oak foil
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- for the most efficient assembly and to avoid any strain or difficulties, we recommend having two adults assemble the bed together
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included. Please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in France