Designed with flexibility and longevity in mind the Sacha collection is perfect for modern nurseries. Straight and asymmetric lines, rounded trims and a curved headboard and footboard give it a contemporary feel with a soft edge. There are two finishes available to choose from. The Whitewashed Pine finish offers a more Nordic style, but if you prefer a warmer feel, then opt for the Country Oak finish. The repetition between white and wood tones on both options remains the same.
Thoughtfully made to grow with your child, the Sascha collection is also defined by its simple, gender-neutral style.
The practical, convertible Sacha cot from Galipette has a high-end Scandinavian designer feel and will make a beautiful addition to any nursery.
The neutral, two-tone country oak and white pallet will add a soothing calm to your baby’s room, whilst the asymmetrical lines and curves of the Sacha collection will also provide a contemporary twist.
Babies grow quickly and their needs change, so the solid beech frame with beech plywood slats is adjustable to two positions. The base has two height positions. Choose the high position for newborns. This upper position will make your day to day routine much easier. Once your baby grows and starts to move around, adjust the base to the lower position to keep them safe. The two fixed rails have one position.
This clever cot bed evolves at the same time as your little one grows! At around 3 years of age, when they become more independent, they will be able to get in and out of bed without your help. You can then remove the rails and keep the same bed for several more years.
It’s really easy to convert, with the included 2 x 140 cm side panels. Remove the rails and attach the bed panels – it’s ready in just a few minutes! As well as being elegant, the curved shape prevents children from injuring themselves or falling out of bed if they wriggle around during sleep. These bed panels can be installed from the age of 3, meaning that the lifespan of the bed is extended by several years. Once converted, this toddler bed will remain suitable until your child’s fifth birthday. Good news for both your wallet and the planet!
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- cot measures: 86cmH x 150cmL x 79cmD; optional drawer measures: 17cmH x 140cmL x 72cmD
- cot weight: 39.9 kgs (2 cartons), optional drawer weight: 18.9kgs (2 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: mattress size required 70cmW x 140cmD
- finish: country oak
- structure – panels and fronts: particleboard covered with country oak; some fronts made from particleboard covered with white foil; edges: same foil, some rounded; ABS wood effect around the bed headboards; railings: white lacquered solid beech; bed base: solid beech with beech plywood slats; rail on 70 x 40 cot: solid oak
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions; item for home use only
- recommended age cot: 0-3yrs; converted toddler bed: 3-5yrs
- safety: in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard NF EN-716 – 1:2008 + A1:2013 for infant cots and French standard NF D60-300-4: 2012 for toddler beds; toddler bed for child capable of climbing in and out of their bed alone
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France (excluding bed rails and bases made in the European Union).