The Marcel collection has an elegant style. This blond oak-finish bedroom set is enhanced by the white frame that adds a modern touch. Certain fronts are grooved with white digital printing. This subtle, smart detail provides some interest. The white, rounded handles on the natural storage units are also an eye-catching feature.
With its natural blond oak finish, the Marcel nursery chest has three drawers to provide plenty of storage. White grooving adds an elegant touch to the blond oak drawer fronts. The tapered, slanted legs and lower shelf are white, which helps to soften the overall appearance. The drawer knobs have a rounded shape to add a fun touch. To avoid disturbing baby’s sleep, the drawers have soft-close mechanisms.
Combine this chest with the changing board option to create a 2-in-1 unit: a changing table with storage for baby’s clothes. The optional Marcel changing board fits directly onto this unit. This changing board is only sold with the Marcel chest. This piece of furniture offers complete longevity by adapting easily to your child’s age. The changing board provides excellent stability for changing baby with complete peace of mind. It is suitable for children weighing up to 11 kg, and is not recommended for weights exceeding this. Wall mounting recommended.
Need additional storage space for your baby’s things that’s easily accessible? Well, you also have the option to add the Marcel small bookcase, that’s designed to slip behind the Marcel chest of drawers underneath the changing board. You can also use it freestanding for storing books and toys. By placing it behind the changer dresser you immediately create a place where you can keep your baby’s smaller items, soft toys and everyday items close to hand plus you can also use the top for baby care equipment. It has 4 fixed side castors so it can be moved around quickly and easily. Measuring 88 cm high, 49 cm wide and 31 cm deep, it is spacious with three storage compartments as well as a hook for hanging a jacket.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- chest measures: 91cmH x 95cmL x 46cmD; changing board measures: 99cmH x 95cmL x 87cmD
- chest weight: 41kgs (2 cartons); changing board weight: 11.5 kgs (1 carton)
- finish: blond oak
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with blond Oak effect foil; certain fronts: grooved with digital printing; edges: same finish, some rounded; certain edges: ABS; bottom: particleboard covered with plain white foil; legs: white ABS; other elements: drawer frames: particleboard covered with fabric-effect polypropylene with grey roller drawer runners; knobs: black ABS with white insert; soft-close mechanism on doors and drawers
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- general safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- safety changing board: item for home use only; in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard EN-12221- 1:2008 +A1:2013 for changing tables; must be secured to the Marcel chest; not sold separately; important: children must not be left unattended on the changing board; type 2 changing board; maximum weight of child: 15 kg; we recommend using a changing mat measuring 53 x 70cm, maximum thickness 6 cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France