If you like to mix and match then the gender-neutral Lison collection will suit you! The available furniture allows you to create your own bespoke, retro-style nursery by choosing from the 2 different design options offered for the cot and dresser. Choose from a warm artisan oak finish or a combination finish of artisan oak and white. Each piece of furniture features inclined, tapered legs for a standout look.
Timeless with a vintage feel, the stylish Lison 2-door wardrobe is the ideal storage solution for a child’s bedroom. This wardrobe has an artisan oak effect finish and four solid wood legs in a slanted position to emphasise the retro look of this unit.
The Lison wardrobe enables you to neatly store and organise all the belongings of infants and older children. The inside layout has one shelving side with three shelves, and one hanging side with two rails and a shelf. You can position the hanging space and shelving on the right or left, as you prefer. Each door is fitted with a soft-close mechanism to ensure your baby’s sweet dreams remain undisturbed.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Galipette. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 186cmH x 101cmL x 58cmD
- weight: 75.5kgs (3 cartons)
- finish: artisan oak
- structure – panels and fronts: particleboard covered with artisan oak effect; edges: same foil, some rounded; other elements – doors: soft-close mechanism; legs: untreated beech
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France