We’ve done the legwork for you, with this pre-combined furniture set. This 3 unit combination includes a 170 x 40cm cot, matching cabinet and wardrobe to create a beautifully modern nursery for your baby – and the good news is…our trio bundle helps you save!
Special Offer: Save R500.00 (saving already applied to price). We have created this trio set using individual products from the Arthur range by Galipette, offering you a saving of R500.00 versus purchasing the items separately.
Built to last and pairing a bright white finish and warmly hued Artisan oak effect wood, the Arthur collection will bring a fresh, natural feel to your nursery. The clean, timeless design means it’ll fit in regardless of what kind of décor is in your child’s room. The storage pieces are styled with round handles that are white on the inside and edged in black for a modern look.
The stylish, convertible Arthur cot from Galipette will make a beautiful addition to your nursery, combining minimalist inspiration with a contemporary twist. The warm Artisan oak effect finish is complemented by statement white details. The design is further enhanced by sturdy oak effect head and foot ends with soft curves for a standout two-tone look.
Babies grow quickly and their needs change, so the solid beech frame with beech plywood slats is adjustable to two positions. The base has two height positions. Choose the high position for newborns. This upper position will make your day to day routine much easier. Once your baby grows and starts to move around, adjust the base to the lower position to keep them safe. The two fixed rails have one position.
To convert the cot into a toddler bed, nothing could be easier. Simply purchase the 2 optional 140 cm side panels. Remove the rails and attach the bed panels – it’s ready in just a few minutes! On this easy-to-convert model, the cot’s safety railings can be removed from age 3, when your child starts becoming more independent and capable of getting in and out of bed on their own. Once converted, this toddler bed will remain suitable until your child’s fifth birthday.
To maximise the storage space in your baby’s nursery, add the optional large drawer on castors that slides easily underneath the cot. Use it to store clothes, toys or bulky items like bedding.
The Arthur cabinet offers plenty of storage space. It features an easy-access compartment for everyday items, two doors and a shelf inside. Combine this cabinet with the changing board option to create a 2-in-1 unit: a changing table with storage for baby’s clothes. Wall mounting recommended.
The wardrobe also offers ample storage and has two shelves and a hanging rail inside. It’s ideal for storing baby’s first outfits but can also hold more bulky items.
The round white handles edged with black featured in both storage pieces give this nursery a chic, contemporary feel.
Special features include:
- cot measures: 88cmH x 144cmL x 74cmD; cabinet measures: 87cmH x 91cmL x 45cmD, wardrobe measures: 184cmH x 93cmL x 56cmD
- cot weight: 23kgs (2 cartons), cabinet weight: 32.7kgs (1 carton), wardrobe weight: 66.3kgs (3 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: mattress size required 70cmW x 140cmD
- finish: artisan oak
- structure – frame and fronts: particleboard covered with plain white and artisan oak effect foil, some graded; edges: same finish, some rounded; ABS on some pieces; certain parts: MDF covered with structured light oak; railings: white lacquered beech; bed base: solid beech frame with beech plywood slats; cabinet handles: round ABS, white inside with black edging
- ecology: Galipette is introducing low-formaldehyde content panels to ensure a healthier living environment; this collection is made with engineered wood panels containing less than 4mg of formaldehyde per 100g, which is two times lower than the requirements of the strictest European standard (EN 13986); the wood used comes straight from sustainably managed French forests
- strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions; item for home use only
- recommended age cot: 0-3yrs; converted toddler bed: 3-5yrs
- cot and wardrobe safety: in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard NF EN-716 – 1:2008 + A1:2013 for infant cots and French standard NF D60-300-4: 2012 for toddler beds; toddler bed for child capable of climbing in and out of their bed alone
- cabinet safety: Galipette furniture is tested in their in-house laboratory at every stage of production to ensure it meets European standards EN 716 and EN 122221
- safety changing board: item for home use only; in accordance with current regulations, this item meets the safety requirements set out in the European standard EN-12221- 1:2008 +A1:2013 for changing tables; must be secured to the Arthur cabinet; not sold separately; important: children must not be left unattended on the changing board; type 2 changing board; maximum weight of child: 15 kg; we recommend using a changing mat measuring 68 x 44cm, maximum thickness 6 cm
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included – please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- designed and made in the Vendée region of France (excluding bed rails and bases made in the European Union).