The Swivel Double Bed by Diagone offers clean lines and plenty of flexible underbed storage space. The modern design of this bed will bring style to any teen’s space and is guaranteed to look good in most homes. There are two open storage compartments under one side of the bed, which can keep items like shoes easily accessible. The additional closed storage drawers at the foot of the bed are flexible and can be set to open on either side of the bed or at the foot – whatever suits your space. These two deep storage drawers are ideal for storing any items you want to keep out of sight but still easy to reach.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Diagone. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 80cmH x 194cmL x 160cmD
- weight: 49kgs (2 cartons)
- mattress NOT included: standard size mattress required 190cmW x 140cmD
- load capacity for bed is 200kg – strength and durability requirements are intended to represent use under normal conditions
- recommended age is 3yrs+
- bed slats are included
- made from tough, densely compacted E1 quality particle board
- frame and fronts: particleboard covered with natural chestnut and black foil, edges with the same finish.
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
- for the most efficient assembly and to avoid any strain or difficulties, we recommend having two adults assemble the bed together
- we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included. Please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- conforms to EN747/2015 safety/quality standard for children’s furniture
- designed and made in France