The Manchester Chest of Drawers is an understated yet stylish, clean-cut storage solution featuring 3 wide and spacious drawers to organise your teen’s clothes. High contrast Black and Helvezia Oak effect foil give this storage unit a masculine feel without seeming dreary or drab. There is a metal label holder on the top drawer and three aged finish ABS handles that all add to the cool, minimalist, industrial feel.
Teens tend to spend lots of time in their room, so it’s always great when they can have an area which they like and also where they feel comfortable. Whether you’re simply updating your teenager’s room or re-designing their entire bedroom for a whole new look, we think this furniture piece by Diagone is 100% teen approved.
Please note that we are the exclusive distributors in South Africa of Diagone. Should you be offered any item carrying the trade mark of this brand, or looking substantially similar to an item displayed here, it will be an unlawful imitation of the item of merchandise displayed under the name of this listed brand.
Such an imitation, apart from constituting a trade mark and/or copyright infringement, will not have been subject to the rigorous testing and quality control of the products that we supply. It may constitute a danger to your child, as neither the materials used nor the construction of the product can be guaranteed fit for purpose.
Special features include:
- measures: 82cmH x 81cmL x 40cmD
- weight: 29.1kgs (1 carton)
- made from tough, densely compacted E1 quality particle board
- frame: particleboard covered with plain black and Helvezia oak effect foil
- 1 metal label holder on top drawer
- 3 aged metal effect ABS handles
- legs: black ABS
- wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- supplied as a kit with clear assembly instructions – set aside sufficient time
we do not recommend the use of power tools on any panels
- 2 year manufacturer’s contractual warranty included. Please check with Nest regarding exclusions
- conforms to European safety/quality standards for furniture
- designed and made in France